Saturday, December 16, 2023

The World’s Not That Bad It’s Your Government That Sucks Shirt

 Top The World’s Not That Bad It’s Your Government That Sucks Shirt

My husband grabs a THIRD pen, as another employee makes her way over. He hands it to the The World’s Not That Bad It’s Your Government That Sucks Shirt moreover I will buy this lady that’s standing with me. The second employee asks the first one if there’s a problem… not me… she asks the employee. Still, I answered her “I just want to buy this pen and get it engraved!” I’m probably a little whiny at this point… it’s been a good 45 minutes since I walked into this empty store and no one is helping me. The second employee ignores me… I throw my hands up in frustration. “I NEED TO BUY THIS PEN, WITH THIS ENGRAVING!” The first employee: This pen is full price. And the engraving is extra. And you want two lines of text. Let’s not waste our time. Me: I DIDN’T ASK YOU FOR THE PRICE. And it would be about $64, excluding tax. I can do math. I just want to pay for this, get it done and LEAVE.

The World's Not That Bad It's Your Government That Sucks Shirt

Employee 2: Fine. But the The World’s Not That Bad It’s Your Government That Sucks Shirt moreover I will buy this pen is $29.99, and each line of text is $17. It’s not free. And after I engraved it, you have to buy it. In fact, you have to pay first. We don’t want to be stuck with an engraved pen. Employee 2 walks around the counter to the register. It comes up to nearly $70. She AGAIN proceeds to tell me how expensive it is. And tells me I need to pay first, and blah blah blah. Now, I had just gotten paid (because Friday!) and knowing I needed to go to the store right away, I got my check cashed so I wouldn’t even need to stop by the bank. I was paid $300+ that week, and I was paid in a hundred, a fifty, some 20s and 5s. Everything was bundled up in my pocket, along with other cash I normally carried. I grabbed my wad of cash and looked the woman dead in the eye as I held up my wad of cash and said “You do accept cash, right? Although, you may not have change, and I’m not sure if I trust your math skills.” I grabbed my wallet (a cute little coach wallet that was in the pocket of my Burberry jacket that I had folded inwards and draped over my messenger bag. And I slammed it on the counter, “Just charge it instead. I have a negative balance on my card anyway, since I always over pay.” They engraved the pen, handed it to me in a bag, and smiled nicely. I rolled my eyes and told them I had their names, and corporate would be hearing from me.

Buy this shirt:  Click Here to buy this The World’s Not That Bad It’s Your Government That Sucks Shirt

Home:  https://unostyles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt

 Top Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt There are entire cultures where traditional clothing features skirt/dress types of garment...