Top The Volleyball School Nebraska Shirt
I walked into a Things Remembered store in Paramus, NJ, with a friend. I knew what I wanted to get him – a silver pen, with his name engraved onto it. I had seen him always search for a pen when he came to observe me, and I thought it would make a good gift. Not knowing where the The Volleyball School Nebraska Shirt But I will love this pens 🖊 were, I asked one of the floor workers. I was ignored. “She’s probably busy,” I thought. So I asked another employee who walked away without even looking my way. It was closing in on Mother’s Day, so I figured that’s why they were busy. My friend, in the mean time had been at another store looking for something she needed/wanted. I decided I would come back next Friday, after Mother’s Day. The thought occurred to me to order online, but delivery by the last time I would see him was not guaranteed. So I went back in on Friday around 7:00, after I left work. I was an insurance agent, but Friday’s were casual and I was wearing jeans and sneakers, with a casual top. I had the habit of wearing a hoodie over it, with a light jacket on top. It was mid May, but it was a chilly evening. I walked into the store, this time with my boyfriend. The store was DEAD. Not one customer other than my boyfriend and I. We both asked for help three times to 3 different people. We were both ignored. We were in our early twenties, and we look even younger than we are. My boyfriend, husband now, gets upset and shouts “can someone help us?!” Nothing… We’ve been at this store for 20 minutes at this point. I have no other means to get what I need, within the next two days. I turn to my husband, basically asking him for help. He tells me to get really close to the display of pens and try to look sketchy. The moment I walked an inch more towards the pens, I hear someone “Can I help you?”

I swear, I was trying to be as nice and understanding as possible, given that 4 people stood behind the The Volleyball School Nebraska Shirt But I will love this counter, looked us in the eyes, and turned away multiple times. I have my customer service voice on, because it’s either that or screaming at the person who’s help I need. I say “I would like to buy this pen, and -“ Before I could finish, she snatched the pen from my hand, and told me with a rude face and intonation “This pen isn’t on sale. We don’t have any sales right now.” She turns to put the pen back and my boyfriend grabs another one and says “We need this engraved.” The woman rolls her eyes and as I walk towards the table with the engraving book, about 8 feet away. I motion to the font I want. She, AGAIN, puts the second pen back on top of the display of 20 pens or so. Then she walks up to me and says “Everything here is regular price.” I’m super short, so I stand on my tip toes and tell her “I understand that. I want this font, and ____ engraved on it.”
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this The Volleyball School Nebraska Shirt
Home: https://unostyles.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment