Saturday, December 16, 2023

Trust In God Not Politicians Christian Faith Religious Shirt

 Top Trust In God Not Politicians Christian Faith Religious Shirt

I did contact Things Remembered corporate offices. I posted on their Facebook page, too. I was offered an apology by Things Remembered, a coupon, and a gift card. I told them I would NEVER shop there again, and the Trust In God Not Politicians Christian Faith Religious Shirt moreover I love this only reason they even got that one purchase out of me was because I was in a hurry to get it. I told them I felt that ageism and racism played a role in my experience, and I hoped they trained their employees better in the future, because neither of those things should’ve played a role in how I was treated, nor the way I was dressed. Recently, I went back to that mall, and that store had closed. I had such a bad experience there, I don’t even want to walk past the storefront. Other than that, I’ve had a couple of run ins at Neiman Marcus, which used to be my go to for Burberry! I may have a Burberry obsession… it’s never been outright nasty like Things Remembered, but you can sense the difference between when I walk in with a pair of jeans, converse and a plain sweater, and when I walk in with jeans, a blouse, Burberry trench, and LV bag. I should point out that the actual Burberry store has never been rude to me. And when I went into LV carrying a cheap Mickey Mouse backpack, with jeans, converse sneakers, and a concert tee shirt, I was treated so nicely by the SA!

Trust In God Not Politicians Christian Faith Religious Shirt

Several years ago, I was Ignored and blown-off, not because I didn’t look wealthy enough, but by how I look. I’m overweight. My family member is a slender teenager who used to be very into ‘Victoria Secret’ and their sister store, ‘Pink.’ The two stores are usually adjacent to each other and at our local mall, they are connected with an opening in the Trust In God Not Politicians Christian Faith Religious Shirt moreover I love this wall between them so you can shop both stores at once (I believe they share cash registers as well). I was in the Pink store during the Christmas rush, looking for a gift for my family member. I saw something I thought she’d like, but didn’t see her size on the rack. I couldn’t get any of the store employees’ attention (or so I thought) to see if they had more stock in the back at Pink, so I walked over to Victoria Secret and found a floor worker there who turned out to be a manager. She was going to send me back to the Pink store, but when I told her I couldn’t find anyone over there to help me, she walked me over herself. When she asked one of the Pink floor workers why she had not assisted me, the ding-bat told the manager ( and me) that she assumed I was in the wrong store because they don’t carry anything in my size. She assumed I would figure it out quickly and leave, so she didn’t want to bother me (Translated: She made an assumption and ignored a customer which could have cost the store a sale.). She also suggested I try Lane Bryant, as they are owned by the same corporation and many of their products are identical to the ones at the Pink store, just….bigger. I told her “No thank you, there isn’t anything Lane Bryant would have that I could purchase as a Christmas present for my relative who wears a size 1–2 in most clothes.” The girl turned beet red and apologized, so the error didn’t go over her head. The manager was visibly mortified and ended up sending the girl to the back to see if there were any more sizes in the back and when there weren’t, apologized profusely for the rudeness of this employee and offered to have the item sent directly to my house with complimentary shipping and a discount. I accepted, but only with assurances this employee would be spoken too about making assumptions about customers because I was very offended. I’m guessing she actually was reprimanded because that manager was livid and didn’t hide it well.

Buy this shirt:  Click Here to buy this Trust In God Not Politicians Christian Faith Religious Shirt

Home:  https://unostyles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt

 Top Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt There are entire cultures where traditional clothing features skirt/dress types of garment...