Top The Poseidon Adventure 52th Anniversary 1972 – 2024 Thank You For The Memories Shirt
I took the The Poseidon Adventure 52th Anniversary 1972 – 2024 Thank You For The Memories Shirt besides I will buy this train, disembarked at Penn Station and made my way to the BB flagship store on Madison Ave. I was excited and more than a little nervous to carry out this grown-up shopping venture on my own. Going in through the doors into the cool of the store, I inhaled the atmosphere like fine French perfume. Ah yes, this was a NICE place, indeed. Very polished. Expensive, tasteful items elegantly displayed, with well-dressed salespeople gliding about. I felt a bit like an impostor but hey, I had a few good American dollars and I knew exactly what I wished to purchase. I found a glass case displaying the belt buckles and other small items. There was one saleslady behind the counter, busy assisting another customer. I spotted the seashell design I wanted, and waited patiently to be helped. But then I waited… and I waited. To my great embarrassment, when the saleslady finished helping her customer she completely ignored me and helped someone else. And then ANOTHER person, all the while I was standing there, clearly waiting for assistance.

I really wasn’t sure what to do. Turn around and leave, because obviously I was being viewed as the The Poseidon Adventure 52th Anniversary 1972 – 2024 Thank You For The Memories Shirt besides I will buy this “wrong caliber” of customer? Hold my ground? Get mad at this extremely rude treatment? Finally annoyance won out over my natural timidity. Why should I feel humiliated just because I wasn’t going to drop $1000 on a whole new wardrobe? I didn’t LOOK like a vagrant, possibly just an impecunious college student (albeit with a flaming face, I know I was red). In May of 2013, as I was getting ready to graduate with my BA in Education, I felt the need to purchase a thank you present for the professor that took me on as his mentee at the last minute. Without him I wouldn’t have been allowed to graduate because I wouldn’t have completed my observation requirements. I digress.
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this The Poseidon Adventure 52th Anniversary 1972 – 2024 Thank You For The Memories Shirt
Home: https://unostyles.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment