Saturday, December 16, 2023

Where Is Navalny Shirt

 Top Where Is Navalny Shirt

I went to a very reputable jeweller in Birmingham because I had a ring that had lost a claw for the Where Is Navalny Shirt But I will love this stone and I wanted it replaced. I was dressed casually, jeans and a hoodie if I remember correctly. Upon entering the store the only staff member did a quick “up down” appraisal of me and went back to what she was doing. I had a quick browse, by which time somebody else was being served so I stood to the side to wait. When I reached the counter I told the lady what I wanted and showed her my ring. She barely looked at it. Her response floored me “I’m sorry we don’t deal with silver here, may I suggest you try another jeweller”, At that point I asked to speak to her manager. She told me that the response wouldn’t change, that they dealt only with far more precious metals than silver. I insisted, however. When the manager came out of his office I repeated what his staff member had said to me, he told me that this was correct. I then showed him the ring in question. Well, his face fell a mile. He couldn’t apologise enough. You see that ring is an antique, not to mention unique. It was an apprentice piece made by my great great uncle. It’s platinum and diamond and worth upwards of £5K, As he held his hand out to receive it I turned to the lady and said “unfortunately your assessment of me and my situation has cost you this and significantly more repeat business. I will tell everyone I know how you assumed something based on how I look, I’m off to Anderson’s”.

Where Is Navalny Shirt

In this day and age I don’t know why people still do this. Bill Gates himself often looks like he got dressed at a jumble sale, FFS. Don’t judge until you know for certain. Yeah, I think I have—and it really got under my skin. So much so that over 35 years later, I still remember the Where Is Navalny Shirt But I will love this interaction. It was 1982 and I was with friends walking to the mall (don’t laugh too hard, malls were a big deal back then). We were walking through a used car lot and I slowed to check out a 1978 Toyota 4×4. It was faded yellow with a camper shell, had some dirt caked under the wheel wells,, and I was smitten. So this sales guy walks out and intercepts the three teen boys walking through his lot and I ask him, “How much for the truck?” And he says, smug as anyone I’ve ever heard since, “It’s $11 hundred…but why don’t you work on the $11, first.” I remember thinking, “What a dick!” and we made our way off that lot. I recall that interaction every once in a while. When I worked retail I promised myself to not pre-qualify someone based on their age, or gender, or race, or clothing. One of my best sales was at an electronics store and this guy comes in that nobody else wanted to help back in 1988…he ended up owning his own lawn-care company in Scottsdale, AZ and was there to buy each of his foremen a cell phone. Dude bought 5 phones that day…which might not sound like such a big deal now, but back then these things were the size of a loaf of bread (the old Motorola “brick” phones) and cost over a thousand bucks each. Made my week, hell it made my month of quotas.

Buy this shirt:  Click Here to buy this Where Is Navalny Shirt

Home:  https://unostyles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt

 Top Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt There are entire cultures where traditional clothing features skirt/dress types of garment...