Top Official Vincent Trocheck Forecheck Backcheck Trocheck Kapeesh shirt
P.S. I just recently gave a woman only 1 year younger than me a chance. She turned out to be 🦇💩 crazy. I’ve known bipolar people in my life… but it’s typically like weeks between episodes. This woman would do it in a daily basis, several times a day. Hot/cold, 180⁰ every single day. At my age, I don’t have the Official Vincent Trocheck Forecheck Backcheck Trocheck Kapeesh shirt moreover I love this time, patience, nor desire for that 💩 show. *lmao at how many women this post has triggered. You’re exactly the type woman I’m talking about and avoid. If this post triggers you… move your cellulite fatass bitter self along. I truly dgaf what you think. Seriously, I think this answer, Don Hughes’s answer to Do men in their 50’s prefer women much younger or closer to their age?, has the right idea. But while I don’t think I’d go for a woman in her twenties, thirties might be possible. The woman has to be mature enough to appeal to me emotionally. While I agree with Don about the physical attraction of a woman freshly matured in body, I get turned off as often as not but the way the behave. Absolutely nothing wrong with their behavior, mind you, it just doesn’t suit me anymore. Priorities, outlooks, etcetera, all have an effect on this.

I won’t deny the Official Vincent Trocheck Forecheck Backcheck Trocheck Kapeesh shirt moreover I love this ego aspect of attraction there. An attractive young woman in her physical prime of life wanting to be with a man my age is hugely flattering. Yet I’m not sure I would accept. Mainly because I have no wish for a casual fling, and I cannot see a successful relationship with someone so young. If you asked me what I consider the physical traits of “the perfect” woman to be, I’d probably tell you she is pretty (that’s a whole very long discussion right there), is in physically good shape, slim, modest sized breasts, lightly muscled legs, rounded but small and tight ass, long and thick hair. And then there’s wife #2. She was pretty, and had the right hair (very dark brown, almost black), yet she was always a little heavy, large breasts, a butt bigger than I’d tell you I like. But when she walked through a busy mall or street, everyone stopped to watch her go by. And it was because of how she carried herself, and the confidence she projected. Basically, I’ve learned to hedge my bets when it comes to which women I’ll be attracted to. And that goes for age too. The best we can do is speak in likelihoods or probabilities.
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this Official Vincent Trocheck Forecheck Backcheck Trocheck Kapeesh shirt
Home: https://unostyles.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment