Top Los Angeles Chargers LA Unplugged shirt
No. One of my favorite stories was in 1960 at Tiffany’s in New York City. I had just got out of the Los Angeles Chargers LA Unplugged shirt and I will buy this Army and wanted to buy my wife something from Tiffany’s (in their special blue box). I went in and looked around until I saw a little bracelet I liked. The price was marked “$15-”. I told the clerk I wanted it and he started to wrap it and said “That will be $1500., please”. I was shocked. I thought it was $15.00. I was embarrassed and apologized for my error. He smiled and said “no problem” and asked me for my budget. I said $25.00. He looked around until he found a 14K gold pin that was $25.00 I purchased it and he put it in the Tiffany blue box. My wife still has it. It is a sentimental favorite – her first present from Tiffany’s. What a classy outfit they are, and what a classy sales rep he was.

Not ignored, but insulted. My husband had always hated my cheap/fall apart “Payless” purses/wallets and I’d justify them saying they were cheap and easily replaceable and he’d say quality matters and it’s worth it in the Los Angeles Chargers LA Unplugged shirt and I will buy this long run… When I was about 8 months pregnant he took me into an expensive store determined to buy me a Dooney Bourke purse and wallet. My husband was in law enforcement and outside of work would typically wear jeans, a colored t-shirt with a Hawaiian shirt over it to hide his weapon. I finally found one that I liked and I modeled it for my husband asking him his thoughts. The clerk blurted “You’re asking HIM when he’s dressed liked THAT?!” I was so angry. How dare anyone insult my wonderful husband. We walked out and I searched the mall for another purse and wouldn’t you know it, there weren’t any I liked other than that first one. We go back into the store and I’m upset and he’s telling me it’s no big deal and an older sales lady asked if she could be of assistance. I explained what happened and she ensured I didn’t see that other woman again. It’s been over 24 years and that purse still looks brand new.
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this Los Angeles Chargers LA Unplugged shirt
Home: https://unostyles.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment