Top Friends San Francisco 49ers Players shirt
Our family of four had spent the Friends San Francisco 49ers Players shirt and I will buy this day at the beach (evidenced by beach clothes, damp hair…) and stopped at the mall on our way home. We passed a jewelry store and my husband said “let’s go in” (he wanted to upgrade my one-carat wedding ring for our 25th wedding anniversary). I asked to see the solitaire rings and was looked over as the sales staff kept helping better-dressed, wealthy looking customers. It took me a long while to get some assistance. When the saleswoman finally assisted me, I asked to see the two-carat solitaires; however, she treated me with disdain and was curt. Maybe she thought I couldn’t afford to buy a two-carat ring and that I was just looking and taking her time from real sales. I explained we were upgrading from a one-carat to a two-carat diamond; she immediately looked at my diamond band (not my solitaire ring) and looked back at me as though she didn’t believe me. After all, where was the one-carat ring? She really didn’t want to take out rings for me to try on and spoke to other potential customers while “assisting” me. My son, on the other side of the store, was shopping for a watch and wanted to get the assistance from another of the several sales staff standing around. They instead approached other more wealthy-looking customers. My 21-year-old son asked to see the Rolex watches and was being ignored and redirected to less-expensive watches. He had just accepted a job as an investment banker and had received a $20k signing bonus for his first job, and he wanted to buy a Rolex with his bonus, as most of the kids who are starting out in finance do just that. Although he looked young and was wearing shorts and Nikes, he was articulate, clean cut and professional. He was largely ignored and not taken seriously as they would ask him which watch he was interested in, but wouldn’t take it out for him to try on. He had to ask twice for them to let him try it on. He even went to another sales person and was treated poorly as well.

Of course we left without making a purchase for two reasons: 1) this was our first day of looking and 2) we all felt that we were treated poorly. The sales staff may have thought “see, they were wasting our time looking and couldn’t afford to buy those items.” Fast forward several months — We were back at the Friends San Francisco 49ers Players shirt and I will buy this mall dressed up from a celebration dinner. My son was wearing his graduation gift, a Rolex watch, and I had on my watch and ring. The sales people were all over us this time. Several of them approached us and were very friendly and warm. However, I would never buy my ring from them after I had been treated so differently before. This time all we were looking for was a replacement chain for my daughter’s heart necklace.
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this Friends San Francisco 49ers Players shirt
Home: https://unostyles.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment