Top Trump Mugshot I Was Arrested Despite Having Committed No Crime Shirt
“Imma kiss you. Stop squirming, I’m trying to kiss you! Move your hands so I can kiss you! Just stop and let me kiss you! I’m not asking here! My breath only stinks because you don’t brush my teeth! Look, this is happening so just knock it off!!!…” “Hello. Did you enjoy that shower? Good. So listen, you obviously feel comfortable enough to get changed in front of me so I feel like we’re at a place where we can be honest with each other. With that being said I have a question for you: When are you going back to the Trump Mugshot I Was Arrested Despite Having Committed No Crime Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this gym?” “Oh really? I was just outside 3 minutes ago? Thank you, Captain Obvious. Now open this door and let me out again. And remember: You pick up my poop. That’s the power dynamic in this relationship. Now open this door so I can give you something else to pick up. I’m going to watch you do it, too…” FEED ME, CLEAN MY LITTER BX, FEED ME AGAIN, CHANGE MY LITTER. WASH MY FAV BLANKET. TRUST ME, I HAVE FIVE. THEY EACH HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONALITIES.

Good pets (pretty much any pet beyond “pets as furniture or decoration”…fish for instance) communicate almost constantly and you learn, either consciously or subconsciously, to interpret what they’re saying to a greater or lesser extent. They communicate mood (happy, sad, angry). They communicate needs (hunger, thirst, boredom). They communicate about their environment (intruder! Fire! stray leaf!!!!). They communicate desires (love me, pet me, gimme that!). They even check YOUR status (you still out there? Where’d you go? You ok dude?) and express sympathy (you’re sad, this Trump Mugshot I Was Arrested Despite Having Committed No Crime Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this makes me sad. Let’s be sad together and maybe it’ll be better). They also let you know, in no uncertain terms, if you’ve done something or not done something that offends them.
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this Trump Mugshot I Was Arrested Despite Having Committed No Crime Shirt
Home: https://unostyles.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment