Friday, December 15, 2023

Smiling Captain Raymond Holt Andre Braugher Shirt

 Top Smiling Captain Raymond Holt Andre Braugher Shirt

But my answer to question 1 is No. I see nothing about the Smiling Captain Raymond Holt Andre Braugher Shirt Apart from…,I will love this world I live in for which a religious explanation would make sense. I “gave Christianity a try” for some two decades. Strongly feel better about the person I am, am more accepting of others, actually enjoy my Sunday mornings, and generally enjoy life much more as an atheist. Try it, you’ll like it. Christians, do you think that some day in the distant future you may look into Zoroastrianism and decide to give it a try or do you expect to be a Christian until the day you croak? You are going to get the same answer over and over again. Ask the same question of your fellow parishioners at Church but flip the question. How many of them do you honestly expect to answer that they think their Christianity is just a phase they will grow out of? Do you honestly think you will get polite answers from your fellow churchgoers?

Smiling Captain Raymond Holt Andre Braugher Shirt

You have to have some imagination here, it would be like going to a football game and asking fans of one team how long they expect to support their side and do they think they might give supporting the Smiling Captain Raymond Holt Andre Braugher Shirt Apart from…,I will love this other team a try. I grew up going to a congregationalist church. Now I’m atheist. I think more people leave theism than going to it. Absolutely not. I was raised around a Catholic family and I’ve always been an atheist. I did not buy into their beliefs whatsoever, so it won’t change in the future either. No I have no interest in god/s, unless you can prove it is real anything less then that I am not interested in your nonsense fairytale of a mass murdering thing. You are always the fool I was thinking more on the line of checking out Quetzalcoatl, and holding up the still beating heart of the human sacrifices to the sun. That religious service sounds more exciting, at least for those not being selected. It’s not like a brand of soap powder none of us have ever tried. I was indoctrinated with it at school from the age of 5 to the age of 16 at which point we did not have enough room to assemble the entire school for morning services so by luck we got a break from it. There was NO discussion as to whether Christianity was true or not, that was entirely ASSUMED. Everyone was ASSUMED to be a Christian. There was no opting out. The idea of not being a Christian never saw the light of day. This was OFFICIAL. It was government policy. It was the state religion. that’s a bloody good question. The archaeological evidence alas, tells us that homo sapiens was around long before Judaism, so ideas about God existed long before Judaism.

Buy this shirt:  Click Here to buy this Smiling Captain Raymond Holt Andre Braugher Shirt

Home:  https://unostyles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt

 Top Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt There are entire cultures where traditional clothing features skirt/dress types of garment...