Saturday, November 18, 2023

Michigan Football I Love Banned Coaches Ornament Custom Name

 Top Michigan Football I Love Banned Coaches Ornament Custom Name

I told him if he knew what was good fof him, he’ll go inside & leave me alone- or my dog’s gonna eat him and when he starts I won’t be able to stop him. That made him madder & he was in the Michigan Football I Love Banned Coaches Ornament Custom Name Also,I will get this neighbors yard close to ours saying more stuff. I looked at Major, and again in my toughest voice said “Watch ‘em!” Again swear to God he rolled his eyes! But this time he was gonna make it look good! Maj had been sitting next to me, stood up, put one foot forward, did a deep gutteral growl, raised his hackles & bared his teeth. that kid stopped dead in his tracks. I told him “Yea! You know what’s coming next! My dog’s gonns ear you! Once he starts I can’t stop him! You better go in your house & git & leave me alone!” He turned around & went in his house. Now it was time to praise Major. Petting him “Good boy! Good boy! Good— Oh my God! If daddy finds out I just tried sic-ing the dog on a neighbor kid I’m in trouble!”

Michigan Football I Love Banned Coaches Ornament Custom Name

My dad didn’t hear that story until I was 25 & home on leave from Ft Hood TX!! There were a dozen or so policemen telling stories and they got talking about K9s. I said “I got one on Maj I KNOW you ain’ tv never heard!” So I tell it. One guy spit out his beer laughing, two others were crying the Michigan Football I Love Banned Coaches Ornament Custom Name Also,I will get this were laughing so hard. Dad tried to assure me that I would not have been in trouble. “Yea! Try telling that to the kid who was gonna sic the dog on the neighbor kid!” One guy put his arm around me & said “Kid, there ain’t a man on that department that doesn’t think you ain’t a carbon copy of your old man. If that don’t prove it, I’ll kiss your ass!” The one bully I did fight in the hall to the cafeteria. But after letting go of a choke hold I had him in, he decided to punch me in the back of the head as I was walking away. I greyed out because of those hits…and at that point in the fight I was loosing and would have got seriously messed up if a teacher hadn’t come around the corner. Lesson learned was not to give up until the fight was truly over.

Buy this shirt:  Click Here to buy this Michigan Football I Love Banned Coaches Ornament Custom Name

Home:  https://unostyles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt

 Top Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt There are entire cultures where traditional clothing features skirt/dress types of garment...