Top Mascots I’m A Florida Seminoles On Saturdays And A Tampa Bay Buccaneers On Sundays Ornament Custom Name
It was one of the Mascots I’m A Florida Seminoles On Saturdays And A Tampa Bay Buccaneers On Sundays Ornament Custom Name also I will do this defining events of my childhood. This little shit weasel had bullied me for years. One day I’d had enough and beat him up, blacked both his eyes. Brutal but oddly satisfying. His big brother came after me later that day. I knocked him down with my violin case and kicked the crap out of him as he lay on the ground. All bullying stopped after that. Bullies don’t like it when you stand up to them. The sad thing is, they drag you down to their level. It was clear to me even at the time of these events, 60+ years ago, that the kids who bullied me were badly damaged children. The kid whose eyes I blacked killed himself at age 27. His big brother, the one I knocked down with my violin and kicked the crap out of, became a crooked cop who got caught framing an innocent person for murder. It was degrading and lowering myself to their level to resort to using their tool, violence, to defend myself.

Someone suggested to me that bullying has the Mascots I’m A Florida Seminoles On Saturdays And A Tampa Bay Buccaneers On Sundays Ornament Custom Name also I will do this function of enforcing social norms in groups. I was certainly outside of the social norm as a young person. Smarter or better balanced kids than I were able to negotiate a path for themselves in which they did not have to compromise their individuality in order not to be bullied. By meeting violence with violence I became slightly monstrous in my own eyes. I was one of the tallest boys in our school, but not muscular. I found that people were picking on me, with increasing frequency. I was pretty mellow, and had almost always walked away from a fight. One day on the school bus, someone made another tall kid ( Who’s little sister used to beat him up in public) try and punch me. I caught his fist, and made him cry in frustration, that he would be beat up if he didn’t hit me. That was the final straw. That year, I got in eight fights, and beat up 7 kids, two had to go to the hospital, one with a broken thumb, and one with a broken blood vessel in the eye. I had the s#1t pounded out of me in one, but he got hurt as well. Most of these kids would go to the same highschool as me.
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this Mascots I’m A Florida Seminoles On Saturdays And A Tampa Bay Buccaneers On Sundays Ornament Custom Name
Home: https://unostyles.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment