Thursday, November 16, 2023

Damn Right I Am A Michigan Vs Everybody Fan Now And Forever Signatures Ornament Custom Name

 Top Damn Right I Am A Michigan Vs Everybody Fan Now And Forever Signatures Ornament Custom Name

Swearing on non-existent evidence. I had one send me evidence on “proof” of Biden’s crimes, I read the Damn Right I Am A Michigan Vs Everybody Fan Now And Forever Signatures Ornament Custom Name Besides,I will do this entire link which consisted of a review of Hunter Biden’s financial problems and his previous drug problems, but it barely mentioned Biden and said nothing about Biden committing crimes. Being abusive and spreading hate. For people who claim to be “The Real Christians,” they have got to be the most disagreeable, hateful and argumentative people I’ve ever seen. I mean its obvious Trump’s a fraud. He lies non-stop, he only cares about himself, he’s a buffoon, He is just a nonstop screaming pile of horse manure at every level. I try to find something positive about everyone, I’m at a loss with Trump. I am sorry, we can disagree about Policy but if you cannot tell this man is clearly unfit for office their is something really wrong with you. You don’t need to be educated to see how truly terrible a human being he is.

Damn Right I Am A Michigan Vs Everybody Fan Now And Forever Signatures Ornament Custom Name

They refuse to acknowledge facts and rely on the Damn Right I Am A Michigan Vs Everybody Fan Now And Forever Signatures Ornament Custom Name Besides,I will do this likes of Twitter (X), Facebook & Fox as bastions of journalistic truth & integrity. They can’t understand that politicians, no matter what you believe, Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative, red, blue, it’s all bullshit. They can’t understand that they’re ALL a bunch of RICH, OLD WHITE guys that work to keep we the people upset at each other instead of the folks that are actually causing the problems. They also don’t understand that ALL of them bow/suck up to the exact same money men to further whatever cause they’re pimping for the day. That they don’t question anything he says or does… like blind sheep following a bloated pig down a dark and treacherous path. I was out and about this weekend. There was a man, wearing a FJB (actual words, not just the acronym) t shirt. He was with his impressionable young son. I couldn’t help but wonder, if his kid asks him what he t shirt means, what does he say? Is he grooming his kid to follow in his ignorant, fascist, racist, hateful footsteps? Is this child abuse in a way? Critical thinking has been described as an ability to question; to acknowledge and test previously held assumptions; to recognize ambiguity; to examine, interpret, evaluate, reason, and reflect; to make informed judgments and decisions; and to clarify, articulate, and justify position. If you have ever seen an interview of a MAGA trumper, it is truly unbelievable, the stupidity just oozes out of them!

Buy this shirt:  Click Here to buy this Damn Right I Am A Michigan Vs Everybody Fan Now And Forever Signatures Ornament Custom Name

Home:  https://unostyles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt

 Top Official Alex Jones For President 2024 Shirt There are entire cultures where traditional clothing features skirt/dress types of garment...