Top Chili Season MMXXIII Logo Ornament Custom Name
Christians, do you all dream of torture porn and eternal suffering for anybody who just thinks you have one foot out of the Chili Season MMXXIII Logo Ornament Custom Name Furthermore, I will do this boat of reality? If you spent half as much time trying to help people, feed the poor, clothe the naked, house the homeless, heal the sick—you know, Jesus stuff—as you do imagining the eternal torment of nonbelievers, maybe people would despise you less, wouldn’t consider you to be pathetic losers. I’m not bound by an invisible entity who requires utmost loyalty and faith, and punishes unrepentant sinners with eternal damnation. My morals, my ethics, my values, my choices, and my actions are a product of my own heart and mind. I strive to live a wholesome, productive life every day, and embrace Maya Angelou’s belief that when we know better, we do better. I process information, and some I accept, some I reject. Learning is growing and I plan to continue until my life is done. I rejoice that religious tenets provide comfort and contentment for so many. If atheists do not believe that God exists, do they also believe that the devil/devils don’t exist? (I’ve only ever heard atheists say they don’t believe in God or religion)?

Atheists don’t believe in any gods at all, not just your capital-G God. That means that if the Chili Season MMXXIII Logo Ornament Custom Name Furthermore, I will do this devil is some sort of deity, atheists don’t believe in it. (That is, if they believed in it, they wouldn’t be atheists by definition.) If it’s not some kind of deity (I see it as a kind of borderline case), then atheists could believe in it, but this strikes me as being similar to a child not believing Santa Claus is real, but still totally believing in the workshop and the elves. No. You see, the devil is a part of the Christian faith, and we don’t believe any of it. At all. It’s all bunk. My goodness another stupid theist. We worship fk all, if as we believe there are no gods magic fairy’s or devils etc who are we supposed to worship. Do you really think we are going to run out and invent a god like you did. If we did make one up he would be a hell of a better god than yours
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this Chili Season MMXXIII Logo Ornament Custom Name
Home: https://unostyles.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment