Top Nike Indianapolis Colts 2023 NFL Crucial Catch Logo Shirt
{08.27.23} I’ve decided NOT to create / wear a Trump-mug-tee, because…while I’d put something, sarcastic on it like his arrestee number, (#: ′PO1135809′), the Nike Indianapolis Colts 2023 NFL Crucial Catch Logo Shirt but in fact I love this majority of people streetwise probably, wouldn’t notice such a detail…and I don’t want to suggest that I have a positive opinion of this…Golden Calf. ***HE WAS A “HERO” BECAUSE “HE GOT AWAY WITH IT” *** !!! BUT THAT SEEM TO BE COMING TO AN END, AND MAGAT TEARS ARE FLOWING !!! No, why should it be? If he doesn’t, he’ll be a fugitive from justice and can be arrested wherever he happens to be. For the man obsessed with not being a “loser,” a photo of his being handcuffed and strong-armed by a pair of cops or federal marshals (not sure who would arrest him) would mark him as a loser for all time.

If I was the Nike Indianapolis Colts 2023 NFL Crucial Catch Logo Shirt but in fact I love this Judge, it would have been a $200,000 cash bond meaning that he have to pony up the entire $200,000. Shoot, I’d probably have made it a $2Million cash bond. If I see it on a tee-shirt I will quick hit a fast food joint known for their over the top grease burgers and mou down a few while following the shirt wearer. Then when nature is ready to do it’s thing I will knock the chump down, drop trou, take a squat over them using trump’s mug for a target and start dropping the kids off at the pool. Then I’ll roll the idiot over and use the other side to clean my ass. It is a plot by Democrats to make MAGA people look even uglier and stupid than they are, if that were possible. Whether it’s pants and a shirt, or shorts and a tank top, I’m pretty much always barefoot. In the wintertime, it’s not uncommon to see me in a coat, scarf, gloves and bare feet! The only time when you’ll see me in shoes is at a formal suit and tie function. Even then, I’m typically sockless!
Buy this shirt: Click Here to buy this Nike Indianapolis Colts 2023 NFL Crucial Catch Logo Shirt
Home: https://unostyles.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment